Recently I asked my community to share some of their Christmas traditions. It was so lovely to hear how some families have continued traditions throughout the family and will hopefully do so for generations to come and from those in my community who are creating new traditions that they may not have thought of before.
Some of the traditions I cherish with my family:
- Decorating the Christmas Tree with High 5 Christmas Tunes
- Making Rum Balls with the kids on Christmas Eve
- KFC dinner in the park on Christmas Eve just before Sunset
- Looking at Christmas Lights on Christmas Eve
- New PJ’s on Christmas Eve
- Prawn sandwiches on Boxing Day