The Organised Housewife blog was created over a decade ago, as a way for Kat Springer to share her struggles, tips and triumphs as she tried to organise her home with three kids under the age of two. Today The Organised Housewife has grown into a one-stop-shop for a daily dose of domestic advice that makes life simpler, tidier, and less chaotic. As well as an online store, Organised HQ, that sells a range of organising, cleaning and home decor items. Kat now employs a team of nine, who help her send out all the wonderful household goodies and deliver the tips and tricks which have made The Organised Housewife a household name. Content includes recipes and meal planning, cleaning and organising tips, back to school routines and much more.
Businesses who align with The Organised Housewife routinely see an impressive ROI, which Kat attributes to her genuine approach and her unwillingness to promote products or services she wouldn’t recommend to a friend.
The Organised Housewife brand reaches over 1.8 million people per month, with communication channels including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, the website, and e-news databases.
- ON THE BLOG – 830K+ page views per month
- FACEBOOK – 674K+ followers
- INSTAGRAM – 115K+ followers
- PINTEREST – 124K+ followers
- NEWSLETTER – 89K+ daily and weekly subscribers
The above statistics are current as of March 2021. For more details on our community statistics, please email for a media kit.
How we can work with brands
The Organised Housewife provides a credible and reputable source of information for mums, which in turn attracts a loyal and highly engaged audience. Here is a small sample of brands who have partnered with The Organised Housewife in order to launch new products, increase sales, or build brand awareness: Godfreys, Woolworths, Motto, Vitamix, Maggi, SanDisk, Brisbane Airport, Russell Hobbs and Finish Powerball.
- Sponsored blog post
- Soft banner within blog
- Sidebar banner on website
- Targeted Facebook marketing
- Facebook posts and videos
- Instagram post and stories
- Email product spotlight
- Brand ambassadorships
- In-store or brand event appearances
I’m happy to create a personalised campaign to suit your brand, your expectations, and your budget. Please contact me for a more detailed rates list, or to discuss a personalised package.
I really loved how Kat added bits and pieces into the campaign to help our reach. That meant a lot to us and showed her commitment to ensuring it worked for us. We have worked with influencers in the past who have not been willing to give us anything after their part was done, so this was huge for us, just knowing that she cared about our ROI as well.
We have worked with Kat on a number of campaigns for our federal and state government clients. Whatever the client or campaign, Kat consistently delivers our key messages to her audiences in an authentic and impactful way. Kat takes the time to really get to know your brand. Her thoughtfulness, thoroughness and overall professionalism are all qualities we can count on when partnering with her. The results she produces for our clients speak for themselves. Working with The Organised Housewife is always a pleasure and we cannot recommend her highly enough.
- Winner 2019 Gold Coast Women of the Year People’s Choice Award
- Finalist 2019 Gold Coast Entrepreneur Women of the Year
- 2019 Give Me 5 For Kids Celebrity Ambassador
- Coles Brand Ambassador 2015
- Various appearances on TV, such as Today Show, Channel Nine News, and Today Tonight
- Many newspaper and magazine inclusions
Product Gifting Policy
I share products and businesses that I love, find valuable and feel that readers would enjoy them too. If you are a small business, you are welcome to send me your products. If you would like to send me a product, my Product Gifting Policy is as follows:
- All gifts are given without any guarantee of promotion; they are for my trial and use only.
- Please note that this doesn’t mean that I will not feature products – it simply means I am not being held accountable to a brand’s brief or timeline.
- I may or may not post about the item in whatever way I deem appropriate and within my own time frame.
- When sharing about a gift product on any platform, I will disclose that the item was a PR product or gifted service.
Please understand that I am very likely to promote and feature your product if sent to me, but I cannot be held accountable to brief specifics or deliverables.
If you are interested in specific deliverables or an ongoing collaboration, please email [email protected] to discuss what would suit your brand, expectations, and budget.
Please use the contact form below to request further information or a media kit which is filled with information about our community and rates. I would like to know a little about your business, please add this into your message.