Keeping control of the home can become overwhelming, especially when you have young kids to look after or a busy full-time job. Don’t allow it to get the better of you. Waking up to a clean home is always a great start to the day, it really helps with your mindset.
- MAKE IT EASY – for yourself by having all cleaning essentials on hand, see what’s in my cleaning kit.
- DO THIS EVERY DAY – One job you should never fail to complete each day is this, it should only take you 10-15 minutes. If you manage to make this a regular part of your evening routine it should help your mornings run smoothly
- CLEANING ROUTINE – Create a cleaning routine that suits you. Use The Organised Housewife Cleaning Checklist to help you remember all the tasks that need completing in your cleaning routine.
- TIPS TO CLEAN THE OVEN – One of the most horrid cleaning jobs is the oven, but by following these steps every few weeks it will be so much easier.
Being organised has helped me take chaos out of many situations. It saves time because I can easily locate items, eliminates stress, helps to keep the house look tidy which is always a motivation to keep it tidy and clean.
- MEAL PLAN – Learn how to meal plan each week, to help eliminate the 5pm what’s for dinner rush to the shop, plus you will learn it can save you money and possibly get your partner to help with cooking some meals (wouldn’t that be nice!).
- TUPPERWARE CUPBOARD – See how I keep my tupperware cupboard organised using some simple storage ideas
- MY FAVOURITE ORGANISING TRICK – this one truly helps my sanity and would have to be the #1 tips on how I keep organised.
- ROUTINES – Learn about creating routines, it really helps to eliminate chaos and stress. It helps the kids to understand my expectations and teaches them habits that will help through a particular task.
- KIDS RESPONSIBILITIES – Get the kids to help around the house, read the list of age appropriate chores for kids.
- KIDS LUNCHBOXES – Fill your kids lunch boxes with some yummy treats, muffins, cookies and more all from The Organised Housewife kitchen.
7 THINGS I DO EACH DAY TO KEEP THE HOME CLEAN AND ORGANISED
Subscribe to my weekly newsletter to receive blog updates in our inbox + this FREE eBook sharing some of my top tips that you can adapt in your own home.