Whenever I make homemade rissoles I usually double the batch so I can pop some in the freezer to have ready made to then defrost and cook on the BBQ for dinner, either as a meat and 3 vegetable meal or hamburgers.
After I make a batch of rissoles I place them on a baking tray and put in the fridge for at least an hour.
We love rissoles with mashed potato and vegetables.
- 500g beef mince
- 1 egg
- ½ cup tasty cheese, grated
- 2 tsp garlic mince
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup tomato sauce
- 1-2 tablespoons oil
- Combine all ingredients, except oil in a bowl
- Take off your rings and mix with hands
- Shape into desired size rissoles
- Cook on BBQ or heat oil in a hot frying pan
- Cook until browned each side and cooked through, approximately 8 min each side
By Kat – The Organised Housewife
click on image to view recipe
7 THINGS I DO EACH DAY TO KEEP THE HOME CLEAN AND ORGANISED
Subscribe to my weekly newsletter to receive blog updates in our inbox + this FREE eBook sharing some of my top tips that you can adapt in your own home.