Through my childhood I was always served meat and 3 veg. And I must admit sausages or chicken schnitzel, mash and vegetables would have to be one of my favourite weeknight meals. However, sometimes I like to fancy it up and this Chicken & Coconut Curry Meatballs is exactly that.
Chicken Curry Meatballs
- 500g chicken breast
- 1 carrot, cut into chunks
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1/3 cup coconut, desicated
- 20g baby spinach leaves
- Put all ingredients into food processor or thermomix speed 8 / 10 seconds
- Roll mixture into small balls
- Cook in oven 15 minutes or until golden
- Serve with vegetables and chicken gravy
By Kat – The Organised Housewife
click on image to view recipe
7 THINGS I DO EACH DAY TO KEEP THE HOME CLEAN AND ORGANISED
Subscribe to my weekly newsletter to receive blog updates in our inbox + this FREE eBook sharing some of my top tips that you can adapt in your own home.