As you know I am a huge fan of the traditional meat and 3 veg dinner. Often we have meat, mashed potato and a mixture of steamed vegetables. But every now and then I do need to change it up so dinner isn’t always the same. This Garlic Parmesan Zucchini and Tomato Bake was really easy to make and perfect to serve alongside meat and fries, especially over these cooler months.
I served it with a BBQ lamb chop and sweet potato fries.
Garlic Parmesan Zucchini and Tomato Bake
- 2 large zucchini, sliced, then cut into quarters
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes, cut in halves
- 5 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese, shredded
- 1 tsp dried basil or oregano
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup parsley or basil, finely chopped
- Cooking oil spray
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Spray a casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Add all ingredients to
dish, except fresh parsley/basil and stir to combine.
- Bake uncovered for 25-30 minutes or until vegetables are cooked to your liking.
- Remove from the oven, sprinkle with basil or parsley and serve.
By Kat – The Organised Housewife
What is your favourite side with meat and 3 Veg?
You may like these Meat and 3 Veg dinners
EASY SLOW COOKED BBQ MEATBALLS – Need some easy dinner ideas that won’t take you long to prepare, this delicious slow cooked BBQ meatballs is really easy, take the stress from your evenings.
CHICKEN AND VEGETABLE RISSOLES – Jazz up meat and 3 veg with this chicken and vegetable rissole recipe. With only a few ingredients, hidden vegetables and the kids will really enjoy it!
CREAMY SUNDRIED TOMATO CHICKEN – This Creamy Sundried Tomato Chicken is a really delicious dinner to serve with your favourite vegetables, I served it with steamed broccoli, carrot and cauliflower and roasted potatoes.