This isn’t only a fabulous recipe to use up banana’s it’s a great way to use up the crumbs at the bottom of your weet bix box.
Banana Weet-bix Muffins
- 3 ripe bananas
- 4 Weet-Bix
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 80g margarine
- 1 1/2 cups SR Flour
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Grease or line a 12 hole muffin tin with cases
- In a medium bowl, mash banana, crush in weet-bix and milk. Stir and set aside for 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl beat eggs and margarine
- Spoon in banana mixture and fold
- Add flour, sugar and chocolate chips to banana mixture, stir until just combined
- Spoon mixture into muffin tin
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until golden and skewer comes out clean
By Kat – The Organised Housewife
7 THINGS I DO EACH DAY TO KEEP THE HOME CLEAN AND ORGANISED
Subscribe to my weekly newsletter to receive blog updates in our inbox + this FREE eBook sharing some of my top tips that you can adapt in your own home.