I took this photo of this Creamy Sundried Tomato Chicken dinner a while ago, and it doesn’t do this meal any justice. However, despite the dreadful photo of the tomatoes looking like mushrooms, I still really wanted to post the recipe as it is a really delicious dinner to serve with your favourite vegetables, I served it with steamed broccoli, carrot and cauliflower and roasted potatoes.
Creamy Sundried Tomato Chicken
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1/4 cup sundried tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 cup coconut milk
- handful baby spinach leaves
- Heat oil in a large frypan over medium heat.
- Add garlic and cook for 1 minutes.
- Place chicken in frying pan and cook until browned on each side.
- Add stock and sundried tomatoes to pan, cover pan with lid, cook chicken for a further 10-15 minutes or until cooked through.
- Remove chicken from pan and cover with foil to keep warm, do not clean pan.
- Add spinach to the pan and stir in coconut milk, bring to the boil.
- Spoon sauce over chicken and serve with vegetables.
By Kat – The Organised Housewife
More recipes you may enjoy
Healthy Bruschetta Chicken – This tomato bruschetta mix on top of oven baked chicken is a deliciously fresh combination. An easy meat and 3 vegetable dinner.
Savoury Sausages with Pineapple – Easy family dinner recipe idea – savoury sausages with pineapple baked in the oven. Kids will enjoy this recipe
Slow Cooker Silverside – This slow cooked silverside with mustard parsley sauce is fuss free, so very tender and is really simple to put together
7 THINGS I DO EACH DAY TO KEEP THE HOME CLEAN AND ORGANISED
Subscribe to my weekly newsletter to receive blog updates in our inbox + this FREE eBook sharing some of my top tips that you can adapt in your own home.