This Super Easy Chicken Lasagne takes next to no time at all to make, it’s a great weeknight dinner idea.
This is one of those dinners that can make after a long day at work and then while it’s cooking in the oven make a simple side of steamed vegetables.
Easy Chicken Lasagne
- 1 cup tasty cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 500g chicken mince
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves, roughly chopped
- 400g can crushed tomatoes with herb flavours
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 425g carbonara pasta sauce
- 4 fresh lasagne sheets
- Preheat oven to 180°C, fan forced.
- Combine cheeses in a bowl, set aside.
- In a small frying pan, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Cook onion for 3-5 minutes or until tender.
- Add mince, cook for 3-5 minutes or until browned.
- Stir through spinach, tomatoes, tomato paste and oregano, bring to the boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes or until the mixture thickens slightly.
- Spread one tablespoon of carbonara sauce over the base of a 3L capacity baking dish.
- Place one lasagne sheet in dish.
- Spoon one-third chicken mixture over lasagne sheet.
- Top with one quarter carbonara sauce, one quarter cheese mixture and another lasagne sheet.
- Repeat same quantities to form 3 layers.
- Spoon remaining carbonara sauce onto last lasagne sheet, sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake pasta bake in oven for 20-30 minutes or until golden. Serve.
By Kat – The Organised Housewife
LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF THIS RECIPE! – If you’ve tried this Easy Chicken Lasagne recipe, please leave me a comment below. I love to hear from people who’ve made my recipes! You can SUBSCRIBE to receive my newsletters with the latest recipes or FOLLOW ME on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM and PINTEREST for even more delicious food.