I’m not sure if everybody is blog savvy, I know I’m still learning. But I thought I would mention how to make it easy for you to keep up-to-date with The Organised Housewife. Please remember if you have time please comment on the posts as I love to hear from you!
- Add this page to your internet favourites bar, so it will be easy access each day.
- Add to your homepage tabs so it open automatically each morning you open the internet. Check for your settings options to add site to your Home Page.
- Subscribe via email, updates will be sent to your inbox. You will find the subscription button on the right side of the blog.
- Subscribe via RSS, if you read many blogs use Google Reader to easily keep up to date with them all.
- Like our Facebook page, I share the link to the blog posts here
- One declutter, cleaning or organising task will be emailed to your inbox Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. Each task is a simple reminder of a job that may need to be completed, as simple as wiping over your light switches. Subscribe HERE
- The newsletter is a recap of the week, including blog posts, recipes and printables you may enjoy. Subscribe HERE
Hopefully this will help you keep up with new posts.
This pic below is one of my favourite corners in my home. I love the pictures of the kids and the words surrounding them.