Crumbed Chicken Tenderloins
- 3 Chicken Breasts
- 1 cup flour
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 1/2 cups dried breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Slice chicken into large tenderloin strips
- Divide egg, flour and breadcrumbs into separate bowls
- Coat each piece with flour
- Dip into egg, then roll to completely coat in crumbs.
- Heat oil on medium
- Cook on each side for 4 min or until cooked through.
By Kat – The Organised Housewife
Divide into bowls, this container is perfect for crumbing
Get the kids to help