We love lasange, but sometimes I just don’t have the energy or desire to be slaving over a hot stove making tomato and bechamel sauces. This recipe is so super simple using pre-made sauces from the supermarket for those nights you are feeling like some comfort foot but not spending too much time cooking.
The Latina Lasagna sheets come in a pack of 8, I place the leftover lasagna sheets in a ziplock bag and freeze them for next time.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 500g lean beef mince
- 700g tomato, onion and garlic pasta sauce
- 700g carbonara pasta sauce
- 4 fresh lasagne sheets
- 1 cup tasty cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 180°C, fan forced.
- In a large frying pan, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Cook mince for 3-5 minutes or until browned.
- Add tomato sauce to mince, stir and bring to the boil. Remove from the heat.
- Spread one tablespoon of carbonara sauce over the base of a 3L capacity baking dish.
- Place one lasange sheet in dish.
- Spoon one-third mince mixture over lasagne sheet in dish.
- Top with one quarter carbonara sauce, then another lasagne sheet.
- Repeat same quantities to form 3 layers.
- Spoon remaining carbonara sauce onto last lasange sheet.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake pasta bake in oven for 20-30 minutes or until golden. Serve.
By Kat – The Organised Housewife