A chicken fritter recipe that makes for deliciously golden crispy chicken fritters that are quick to prepare, and go down a treat!
Chicken is a regular on my family’s dinner table, but these fritters help to mix it up a bit. The combination of juicy chicken, capsicum and corn make these crispy golden fritters a seriously delicious meal, and they are so simple and easy to prepare.
These chicken fritters make for a perfect mid-week meal, and are a great way to use up those extra veggies.
- 1 BBQ chicken, shredded
- 3/4 cup frozen corn
- 1 red capsicum, finely diced
- 1/2 bunch English spinach leaves, shredded
- 2 tablespoons plain flour, sifted
- 6 eggs, lightly beaten
- Place chicken, corn, capsicum and spinach in a bowl.
- Stir in flour and eggs.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in a large, non-stick frying pan over medium heat.
- Spoon 1/4 cup of fritter mix into frypan.
- Cook for 3 to 4 minutes each side or until golden.
- Place on a paper towel to absorb oil.
- Serve with salad.
By Kat – The Organised Housewife