This is a great recipe when you are really in a hurry and need a lunchbox filler. Have plain or use some of the variation ideas below.
3 ingredient mini muffins
- 1 cup Self Raising flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup thickened cream
- Preheat oven to 180°C, fan forced.
- Grease a 24 hole mini muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add extra flavours of choice, optional. mix to combine.
- Spoon mixture evenly into muffin tin.
- Bake in oven for 12-15 minutes or until golden.
- Rest in pan for 5 minutes, turn onto a wire rack to cool completely.
By Kat – The Organised Housewife
Create a variation of this muffin by adding:
- sultanas (as pictured)
- choc chips
- mashed banana
- dried fruit
lunchbox in the picture can be found here, many designs available.