This Chicken and Bacon Casserole recipe is an easy slow cooker dinner that can be prepared ahead of time, making for a simple and stress free midweek dinner option.
This meal is incredibly easy to make! It’s a matter of adding some diced chicken, bacon and onion to the slow cooker, along with a can of soup and then pouring in some wine to taste. A quick, easy and inexpensive dinner idea.
I serve my Chicken and Bacon Casserole with pasta, but you could also add some diced potato into the slow cooker for an instant meal when finished. This slow cooker Chicken and Bacon Casserole is also great for kids that don’t like overly flavoursome dinners.
Slow Cooker Chicken and Bacon Casserole
6 hours 10 mins
- 4 chicken breasts, diced
- 4 short-cut bacon rashers, diced
- 1 onion, cut into wedges
- 420g condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup white wine
- parsley, chopped for garnish
- Place all ingredients into slow cooker, stir to combine.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 hours.
- Add chicken to a bowl and spoon additional cooking sauce over the top.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve with rice.
By Kat – The Organised Housewife
LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF THIS RECIPE! – If you’ve tried this Slow Cooker Chicken and Bacon Casserole recipe, please leave me a comment below. I love to hear from people who’ve made my recipes! You can SUBSCRIBE to receive my newsletters with latest recipes or FOLLOW ME on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM and PINTEREST for even more delicious food.
August 22, 2019 July 25, 2019 May 30, 2019 June 8, 2018