- 12 hard boiled eggs
- 2 tbsp plain flour
- 1kg beef mince
- 1 cup fresh breadcrumbs
- 2tsp minced garlic (or 2 cloves of garlic)
- 3 green onions
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped
- 2 eggs
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 tbsp oil
- Roll eggs in flour, shake off excess, set aside
- Place mince, breadcrumbs, garlic, onions, parsley, eggs and salt & pepper into bowl, combine using hands, mixing well.
- Divide mixture into 12
- Shape each into a flat patty
- Wrap each patty around egg to enclose
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in frying pan, over medium heat
- Add 6 patties to frying pan, cook on each side until browned and cooked through. Approx 3-4 minutes each side.
- Transfer to plate and repeat with remaining patties
- Serve with salad
By Kat – The Organised Housewife
7 THINGS I DO EACH DAY TO KEEP THE HOME CLEAN AND ORGANISED
Subscribe to my weekly newsletter to receive blog updates in our inbox + this FREE eBook sharing some of my top tips that you can adapt in your own home.