This is a really easy and quick salad to prepare and a great way to use up left over Christmas Ham or Turkey along with some salad items you may have in your fridge.
My salad above was inspired by a traditional cobb salad which uses:
- cherry tomatoes
Using this idea you can really allow the salad to use the food you have in your fridge. The crispy greens, tasty left over meat and the other vegetables all sit beautifully on the platter, then when served and tossed together on your dinner plate you can then dress with your favourite salad dressing or keep your salad nude!
Left over Christmas Ham Cobb Salad
- 1 lettuce, thinly sliced
- Left over Christmas Ham, chopped
- 1 capsicum, diced
- 5 boiled eggs, diced
- 1 block fetta cheese, diced
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
- Place lettuce over base of large platter.
- Assemble the rest of the ingredients on top of the lettuce in long lines.
- Serve onto dinner plates, add desired dressing, toss to combine.
By Kat – The Organised Housewife