I don’t like to eat celery or carrots without a dip, and my kids are the same. Instead of opting for peanut butter or another naughty dip I make this creamy curry dip to encourage everyone to snack on vegetables. I make a big batch up and put it in the fridge next to our cut-up vegetables, but it’s also perfect for family barbecues or picnics in the park.
This is a delicious curry dip, add as much curry as you desire. If you don’t have spreadable cream cheese you can just use a normal block of cream cheese – just let it sit out until it is room temperature so it easier to mix.
- 250g spreadable cream cheese
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons curry powder (to taste)
- 1 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon
- 3 spring onions, thinly sliced
- Mix cream cheese, mayo and curry powder together until well combined.
- Add sweet chilli sauce, lemon juice,
worcestershiresauce and spring onion, stir well.
- Cover and refrigerate until required.
By Kat – The Organised Housewife