This is a delicious curry dip, add as much curry as you desire. A perfect accompaniment to vegetable sticks or crackers.
- 250g spreadable cream cheese
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2-3 teaspoons curry powder (to taste)
- 1 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- 3 spring onions, thinly sliced
- Mix cream cheese, mayo and curry powder together until well combined.
- Add sweet chilli sauce, lemon juice, worcestershire sauce and spring onion, stir well.
- Cover and refrigerate until required.
By Kat – The Organised Housewife