image credit: coles
Corn and Bacon Fritters
- 2 shortcut bacon, chopped
- 1 cup cooked spaghetti, chopped
- 400g can corn kernels, rinsed, drained
- 1/4 cup tasty cheese, grated
- 1 spring onion, chopped
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup plain flour
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- Heat frying pan on medium and spray with cooking oil
- Cook bacon for 3-5 minutes or until crisp. Place on paper towel
- In a large bowl add bacon, corn, cheese, spagetti and onion. Toss to combine.
- Mix together eggs, milk and flour.
- Pour over corn mixture and mix together.
- Heat oil in same frying pan on medium. In batches, cook heaped tablespoons of fritter mixture for 1-2 minutes each side or until golden. Drain on paper towel.
By Kat – The Organised Housewife
This recipe used to be found on the Coles website, it is no longer available.