- 4 medium potatoes, mashed and cooled
- 2 shortcut bacon rasher, chopped
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup grated tasty cheese
- 2 tablespoons parley, chopped
- 1 red capsicum, finely chopped
- 2 sheets puff pastry, partially thawed
- preheat oven to 200C.
- Lightly grease 2 flat baking trays.
- Mix together potatoes, bacon, spring onions, egg, cheese, parsley and capsicum. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Divide mixture between pastry sheets and spread to cover half of each sheet.
- Roll up like a Swiss roll and cut each into 12 slices.
- Place slices onto trays and bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden. Serve warm or cold.
By Kat – The Organised Housewife
featured image: credit