Wow, 2011 passed by so very very quickly. This year I need to learn to slow down a little, balance my life between family and working on the blog (which I enjoy), find more time for ME, eat more fruit, find time to scrapbook, relax and find more courage. I am very shy and when put into a room full of people I tend to become a little mouse, I’m a great listener, but not much of a talker, I want to learn to change this.
2011 was a fantastic year personally and on the blog. I really want to thank each and every one of you for your constant support, lovely emails and comments. I hope you continue to be inspired and motivated by what you read on The Organised Housewife in 2012!
Blogging highlights for 2011
- travelling and meeting bloggers at various conferences
- making new blogging friends
- travelling to Kuala Lumpur with the Nuffnang crew
- receiving a KitchenAid mixer from Matchbox
- hitting over 1 million page views on the blog
- nearly reaching 20,000 likers on facebook
- and most of all for winning Connect2Mums AusMumpreneur Best Blog for 2011
My Goals for 2012
I am framing this image above, as I did with my goals last year and placing it above my office desk, to encourage me to stick to my goals throughout the year.