I’m back from my little blogging break, was enjoying some wonderful time with my little family, it will still be a little quiet for the next few weeks as the kids are on holidays, but from February I’ll be back into my blog groove! I really enjoy writing and sharing all my tips and ideas with you, but this year I want to share YOUR stories, your ideas. If you would like to share your story, your organised room or tips to inspire others, I would love to hear from you (details HERE). I have a few new features this year which I hope you will enjoy:
What to expect in 2012
- A new iPhone app 🙂
- Fortnightly newsletters
- Option to have daily tasks sent to your inbox (coming soon)
- An exciting new planner or 2
- Guest posts, to read how other ‘housewives’ become organised. Please enquire if you would like submit a guest post.
- Continue the Decluttering Challenge, unfortunately we didn’t reach 52 things last year as I had so much I wanted to write about I couldn’t fit it all in, however we will continue this year and possibily extend it further than 52!!
- 52 organising projects
- Each month is dedicated to a particular theme/room and then each week will be split into particular projects in that area
On the blog
Monday – Meal Planning (with blog link up)
Tuesday – Decluttering Task/Tip
Wednesday – Cleaning Task/Tip
Thursday – Organising Task/Tip
Friday – Inspiring Friday’s
Saturday – Love it, like it, link it – Blog link party
Sunday – Guest Posts & giveaways
- Daily Task
- Daily Quote of the Day
- Links to daily blog posts
Huge apologies to those that write to me. I want to thankyou for writing to me and please know that I appreciated each of them. Last year I became overwhelmed with my emails, to the point that I had over 2000+ email in my inbox. I have spent the last few weeks reading through my emails, I have read each of them, your questions, your requests but unfortunately I wasn’t able to respond to them all. However, I have created a to-do list of requested posts and I hope to provide something on the blog to help you navigate easily to topics you are looking for. I have started a FAQ page and I will continually add to this.