Tips on how to easily clean your iPhone and iPad to remove any germs and buildup.
Phones, tablets, and especially iPhones, over time, get a build-up of dirt and grime on the screens, outside and within the cases. Given the amount of germs these devices can gather, learning how to clean your iPhone and other devices is crucial. Giving them a regular clean, particularly after you’ve been ill, is important to maintain hygiene and ensure your device’s longevity.
Here are some tips that apply to all products:
- Use only a soft, lint-free cloth. Avoid abrasive cloths, towels, paper towels, and similar items that might cause damage.
- Unplug all external power sources, devices, and cables.
- Keep liquids away from the product.
- Don’t get moisture into any openings.
- Don’t use aerosol sprays, solvents, or abrasives.
- Don’t spray cleaners directly onto the item.
- Check if any dust has built up in the charging port. Blow it out with air.
- Wipe down the case inside and out.
- Once you’ve given your phone a physical clean, why not give it a digital declutter too? Check out my tips on how to declutter apps and other files from your phone here.