If you want to make some fresh scrolls for lunch at home or lunch boxes, this is a really fast and easy recipe. Equal parts self raising flour and greek yoghurt, that’s it!!
Mix ingredients together into a bowl to create dough. I add a little more flour if the mix is too sticky. Roll out onto a floured flat surface. I have made a double batch below and created a different variety of scrolls. One side is ham, capsicum, pineapple and cheese, the other ham and cheese.
Then roll up and slice into 2 cm thick segments, bake on baking tray until golden, approximately 15-18minutes.
Variety ideas are endless:
- ham and cheese
- bacon and cheese
- ham, capsicum, pineapple and cheese
- ham, pineapple and cheese
- chicken and sweet chilli
- pizza sauce and cheese
- salami and cheese
- vegemite and cheese
- spinach and fetta
- sundried tomatoes, basil and cheese
- ham, tomato and cheese
- pesto and cheese
Cheese and Bacon Scrolls
- 1 cup Self Raising Flour
- 1 cup Greek yoghurt
- Preheat oven to 180C
- Mix flour and yoghurt and make a ball.
- Knead for a few minutes, adding more flour if mixture is too wet.
- Sprinkle extra flour on bench, roll dough into rectangle
- Add your desiered topping
- Roll up and cut into 2cm scrolls and place on lined tray
- Bake 20 minutes or until golden
By Kat – The Organised Housewife