Tomorrow is the night that most men and some women go manic over the football. Something called State of Origin is on??? Lol, Ok, I am so not a footy fan (nor is my hubby), I more than likely will be happily watching one of my favourite TV shows while pottering away on the laptop.
However, I am thinking of all the State of Origin widows wondering what you will be doing while your other half is glued to the TV. Here is a list of suggestions of things you can do while sitting with him, therefore still spending time together:
- On the laptop:
- go through your unread emails
- clean up your contacts folder
- download photo’s and sort into folders by year and date
- clean up your Internet explorer favourites folder
- Go through old cookbook magazines, rip out recipes you want to keep and organise as suggested HERE
- Project Life
- Organise photos
- Clean your jewellery
- Paint your nails
- Place all your scrapbooking layouts into albums
- Declutter your handbag
- Write out a list of things you need to do around the house, To-Do List available HERE
- Read a magazine
- Read a book
- Go through your home phone/mobile and delete any irrelevant phone numbers
- Organise receipts ready for tax season
- Organise a pile of paper clutter
- Fold Washing
What will you be doing during the State of Origin?
7 THINGS I DO EACH DAY TO KEEP THE HOME CLEAN AND ORGANISED
Subscribe to my weekly newsletter to receive blog updates in our inbox + this FREE eBook sharing some of my top tips that you can adapt in your own home.