Winter Recipes Savings PackThe Organised Housewife
or 4 fortnightly payments of $4.98 with More info
Save with this Winter Recipes Savings Pack – Winter Dinner Ideas eBook, Grocery List and A4 Weekly Meal Planner. This eBook is full of winter recipe ideas that will keep you warm and nourished in the colder months. Perfectly paired with the two printables to keep you organised!
This Bundle includes:
Winter Dinner Ideas eBook
This eBook is full of winter recipe ideas that will keep you warm and nourished in the colder seasons.
1x Grocery List
Use this grocery list to fill in everything you need for the week’s grocery shop.
1x A4 Weekly Meal Planner **FREE**
Meal (menu) planning can not only save you money and time it will save you from opening the fridge door at 5pm and wonder what to cook for dinner
PLEASE NOTE: These are a digital file that you will be able to download after making payment. No physical product will be posted to you.
THIS WINTER RECIPES SAVINGS PACK IS AN INSTANT DOWNLOAD: Access your purchase immediately after payment is sent via your account page.
Save with this Winter Recipes savings pack, you will receive:
Winter Dinner Ideas eBook (Regularly $14.95) – This eBook is full of winter recipe ideas that will keep you warm and nourished in the colder seasons. I have always loved sharing recipes and meals on my blog, so I thought I would try something different and put all of my favourite classic and seasonal recipes in the one place. Keep your temperature high and your tummy full with this awesome collection of winter dinner ideas.
Grocery List (Regularly $4.95) – Use this grocery list to fill in everything you need for the week’s grocery shop. The categories help you section out the shop to make it a faster process! Read my blog post about why you should create grocery lists.
A4 Weekly Meal Planner (Regularly $4.95) – Meal (menu) planning can not only save you money and time it will save you from opening the fridge door at 5pm and wonder what to cook for dinner. See more details HERE about creating a meal planning board on the back of the pantry door
- This is a digital product, no physical item will be posted to you.
- This file is available for download via the My Account page immediately after purchase. You can then save this product to your computer, open and print as many times as you require.
- Please note there is a limit to 3 downloads from the shop for this product, so it’s very important to save to your computer so you can easily access in the future.
Each page is A4 sized print you can alter the size on your printer setting to print your desired size.
Each digital product is available in PDF format. To open this file you will need Adobe Reader.
- To open the PDF you will need Adobe Reader (Adobe Reader is a free & safe download).
- Colour printer
TERMS & DISCLAIMER
- This product is for personal use only, not to be shared or reproduced and is copyright © The Organised Housewife. All rights reserved.
- No refunds are available on digital products.
- Our products are password protected. You will not be able to copy and paste any images or text from this planner.
- Colour between the printed item and the computer monitor may vary slightly