or 4 fortnightly payments of $1.24 with More info
Take the confusion out of school pick up and drop off’s with our transport planner it is designed to help you know how the children are getting to and from school each day.
Please read below for full description.
INSTANT DOWNLOAD: Access your purchase immediately after payment is sent via your account page
This transport planner is designed to help everyone in the household know how the children are getting to and from school each day.
Having a transport planner in view helps prevents confusion, someone left behind or two people thinking they are on pick up duties!
Our transport planner has 6 pages ranging from 2 children to 7, perfect for big families or the odd week of having a friend stay the night. Print to suit your week!
HOW TO USE
Print out each week and write in pencil how the child is getting to and from school – use a pencil just in case the days change.
Print once, place in a frame or laminate and use a thin tip whiteboard marker to update each week.
This is a digital product, no physical item will be posted to you. This file is available for download via the My Account page immediately after purchase. You can then save this product to your computer, open and print as many times as you require. Please note there is a limit to 3 downloads from the shop for this product, so it’s very important to save to your computer so you can easily access in the future.
Each printable page is A4 – 6 pages
This digital product is available in PDF format. To open this file you will need Adobe Reader.
- To open the PDF you will need Adobe Reader (Adobe Reader is a free & safe download).
- Colour printer
TERMS & DISCLAIMER
- This product is for personal use only, not to be shared or reproduced and is copyright © The Organised Housewife. All rights reserved.
- No refunds are available on digital products.
- Our products are password protected. You will not be able to copy and paste any images or text from this planner.
- Colour between the printed item and the computer monitor may vary slightly