INSTANT DOWNLOAD: Access your purchase immediately after payment is sent via your account page
I find there is a few days each month that I like to do a big cook up and my Thermomix has been brilliant in helping me cook so many different foods in one day, dips, custards, poaching chicken, cookies, smoothies, sorbet, dinners. But I only have one Thermomix bowl and it annoys me to have to clean it between each recipe. I created this ‘Thermomix Cooking Day Planner’ to help me work out the order in which I cook up each recipe, best way to utilise the bowl without having to wash it so often and for time management. Eg, I could make a smoothie then a sorbet or custard with a quick rinse in between, but make sure I leave poaching chicken to last as the bowl will need a thorough scrub and clean when finished.
HOW TO USE
Print both pages and laminate back to back
- Use the page with numbers if you already know the order of cooking you would like to do or;
- Use the blank page to write down all your recipes and then in the colour blocks write down the order in which you will cook each recipe.
This is a digital product, no physical item will be posted to you. This file is available for download via the My Account page immediately after purchase. You can then save this product to your computer, open and print as many times as you require. Please note there is a limit to 3 downloads from the shop for this product, so it’s very important to save to your computer so you can easily access in the future.
2 A4 pages.
This digital product is available in PDF format. To open this file you will need Adobe Reader.
- To open the PDF you will need Adobe Reader (Adobe Reader is a free & safe download).
- Colour printer
TERMS & DISCLAIMER
- This product is for personal use only, not to be shared or reproduced and is copyright © The Organised Housewife. All rights reserved.
- No refunds are available on digital products.
- Our products are password protected. You will not be able to copy and paste any images or text from this planner.
- Colour between the printed item and the computer monitor may vary slightly