INSTANT DOWNLOAD: Access your purchase immediately after payment is sent via your account page.
The Organised Housewife Winter Dinner Ideas eBook
This eBook is a collection of some of my favourite winter recipe ideas, all conveniently compiled together for you in this pretty printable eBook. You will find recipes for warm nourishing meals off the blog, and some new exclusive favourites too.
My Winter Dinner Ideas eBook contains 24 easy-to-make recipes. I have included a range of dishes that the whole family will enjoy, from soups and curries, to pies, casseroles and more. Enjoy one of my meals under a blanket watching Netflix or around the table for a cosy night in with the family.
This is a digital product, no physical item will be posted to you. Because it is a digital download, you won’t have to pay for delivery or wait days for it to arrive. As soon as your order has gone through, you will be a couple of clicks away from scrolling through your new recipe book. The beauty about this is that you can print it out or have it available on your phone, iPad or computer straight away.
This file is available for download via the My Account page immediately after purchase. You can then save this product to your computer, open and print as many times as you require. Please note there is a limit to 3 downloads from the shop for this product, so it’s very important to save to your computer so you can easily access in the future (however I don’t mind resetting the downloads if you need).
1 file in PDF format.
- To open the PDF you will need Adobe Reader (Adobe Reader is a free & safe download).
- To open the PDF on your device you can do this via the app iBooks.
- Colour printer if you want to print the ebook.
TERMS & DISCLAIMER
- This product is for personal use only, not to be shared or reproduced.
- Copyright © The Organised Housewife. All rights reserved.
- No refunds are available on digital products.
- Our products are password protected. You will not be able to copy and paste any images or text from this planner.
- Colour between the printed item and the computer monitor may vary slightly.