The Organised Housewife Blog PlannerThe Organised Housewife
or 4 fortnightly payments of $7.49 with More info
The Organised Housewife Blog Planner
If you want to grow or start a successful online blog, this Blog Planner is for you! It will help you find your purpose, set goals, get organised, get strategic, track your income AND increase your productivity!
With nearly a decade of experience creating, growing, and maintaining my blog The Organised Housewife, I am well versed in the challenges and work that are required to make your blog a success – and have included all this (and more!) in this Blog Planner.
Please read full description below for more details.
Bundle and Save $$
THE ORGANISED HOUSEWIFE BLOG PLANNER
INSTANT DOWNLOAD: You can conveniently access your purchase immediately after payment is made via your account page.
This Blog Planner was personally created by me, used by me, and is the reason I was able to build and create what I have. It has been my bible, and I am very passionate about sharing it, so you too can create and build something brilliant! If you’re needing help finding your focus, getting organised, managing your finances, navigating your way through sponsors, mailing lists, social media, taking photos, creating content – the list goes on – then this newly updated Blog Planner has your name all over it.
INCLUDED IN BLOG PLANNER
Please read below to see what amazing organisational tools this 82 page planner includes:
- Front cover and matching spine label – 3 designs to choose from.
- Daily schedule – plan each day out for optimal productivity.
- Blog summary – define your brand, image, and style.
- Reader profile – know who you are talking to.
- Goals and plan – sets monthly and yearly goals and how you plan to achieve these.
- To do lists – what you need to get done this week, on the blog, for current projects etc.
- Posts – record blog topics and ideas, plan your posts, and keep track of your brand wish list, guest post wish list, and favourite blogs.
- Socials – organise and schedule your social media channels, brainstorm post ideas, and record your favourite social media pages.
- Comps – hash out details for your competitions and giveaways.
- Affiliates – record your affiliate and side bar advertising income.
- Stats – paint an accurate picture of your monthly and yearly stats according to income break down, social media, and your blog.
- Finances – track your yearly finances, overview your monthly budget, and document your invoices and expenses.
- Admin – a central spot to keep your maintenance log, plugin details, passwords, procedures, and any mistakes made (because we can learn so much from our mistakes!).
- Contacts – a pretty little place to keep those contacts safe.
- …and much more!
HOW TO USE
For an in-depth post about how I use this planner please see the blog post I wrote here.
But for a quick summary on how to use this document please see the instructions below:
1. Download to your computer
2. Print out all pages either single sided or double sided (don’t forget to scale to fit)
3. Add the printables from this file to a large folder
4. I recommend adding in some A4 coloured dividers to easily identify each section of the planner.
5. Include a document folder to keep any receipts or invoices safe.
This Blog Planner is a digital product, no physical item will be posted to you. This file is available for download via the My Account page immediately after purchase. We recommend that you then save this product to your computer, you then can open and print as many times as you require. Please note there is a limit to 3 downloads from the shop for this product, so it’s very important that you do in fact save the Blog Planner to your computer or a cloud program such as google drive or Dropbox so you can easily access in the future.
The Organised Housewife Blog Planner is A4 sized with 82 pages, including the cover and a page which you can trim to use to label the spine.
The Organised Housewife Blog Planner is a digital product and is only available in a PDF format. To open the file you will need Adobe Reader.
- To open the PDF you will need Adobe Reader (Adobe Reader is a free & safe download).
- Colour printer (optional), you can print on black and white if you prefer, or you can print at your local Officeworks.
TERMS & DISCLAIMER
- Please note this product is for personal use only, not to be shared or reproduced and is copyright © The Organised Housewife. All rights reserved.
- No refunds are available on digital products.
- Our products are password protected. You will not be able to copy and paste any images or text from this planner.
- Colour between the printed item and the computer monitor may vary slightly.
The Organised Christmas eCourse 20190 out of 5