The Organised 2020 Weekly PlannerThe Organised Housewife
or 4 fortnightly payments of $14.99 with More info
This planner was so popular, it ran off the shelves!
DON’T MISS OUT NEXT YEAR – click here to join the 2021 waitlist, and get notified as soon as next year’s stock is available.
Turn over a new page, and discover a happier, healthier and more organised you with the first ever 2020 Weekly Planner by The Organised Housewife. Literally overflowing with fancy features, this pretty little planner certainly packs a punch!
A handy, helpful, and happy planner that brings everything (literally everything!) together in one convenient spot. Yearly goals, weekly goals, self care tasks, cleaning checklists, savings goals, habit trackers – and that’s only the tip of the iceberg! All of this is wrapped up together in one of two designs, both of which are beautiful, inspiring, playful, unique and classy.
I have literally thought of everything!
BONUS – When you purchase my 2020 planner you’ll also receive 600+ organisational stickers FREE!
PLEASE NOTE – THIS PLANNER IS NOT COMING BACK INTO STOCK. DON’T MISS OUT NEXT YEAR – click here to join the 2021 waitlist, and get notified as soon as next year’s stock is available.
BRAND NEW PRODUCT!!!
BONUS – When you purchase my 2020 planner you’ll also receive 600+ organisational stickers conveniently bound in the back for you to use throughout the year.
The beginning of a New Year brings with it the opportunity to start fresh, and this beautiful, inspiring, playful, unique, and classy little masterpiece has all the tools to help you do just that – and all in one convenient spot!
No more setting weekly and yearly goals here, writing appointments there, planning savings goals in one spot, and following a daily routine in another. With my planner you can even identify and break bad habits, start new ones, and regularly undertake crucial self care tasks which I’ve pre-filled for you. Your monthly cleaning checklist is also included in the pretty pages of this perfect planner, broken down further into weekly tasks, and then categorised per room. And if your motivation and enthusiasm starts to waver (which let’s be honest, we all have those moments), the positive and uplifting affirmations spread throughout the planner will help support your sparkle once again.
I have genuinely thought of everything!
2020 is the year you take control!
Don’t let another year pass you by! Organise your life now with The Organised 2020 Weekly Planner!
- Yearly Goals – plant seeds for wonderful dreams in many areas of your life, with my pre-filled category headings to prompt you (and space for you to add your own too).
- Yearly Plan – make sure those seeds are watered and fostered to grow by devising a plan.
- Goal Planner – ensure your goals grow into all that you dreamt they could be, with a step by step guide and checklist.
- Savings Goal Tracker – take that holiday, buy that dress, and throw your child that birthday party! Just plan it first, with my week-by-week savings tracker.
- Daily Cleaning Routine – keep your home calm, clean, and stress-free with my quick and easy pre-filled morning and evening tasks (with extra room for you to write your own).
- Birthdays to Remember – impress family and friends by never forgetting a birthday again, with this convenient page that allows you a quick view of all birthdays from January to December.
- 2020 Bucket List – hold yourself accountable for all your 2020 dreams, with a bucket list and accompanying checklist.
- Monthly Goals – every month you can creep closer to your yearly goal, or set yourself new ones that can be knocked over in a month. Either way, this section keeps you moving forward and dreaming big!
- Weekly + Monthly Cleaning Checklist – don’t bother yourself with the worry of what needs to be cleaned when. My pre-filled tasks are categorised into frequency and room, so that your cleaning tasks can be tackled quickly and without fuss, affording you time for more exciting things.
- Habit Tracker – enjoy the satisfaction of crossing off the days, as you welcome in new healthy habits, and cast aside all those ones that aren’t serving you anymore.
- Self Care Tasks – keep your mind, body, and mood on point, with my pre-written self care tasks to prompt a little self love each and every month. Let’s face it, we can’t look after others unless we look after ourselves first.
- Monthly Calendar View – plan your month at a glance, with the double page monthly view.
- Weekly Calendar View – accomplish something every week, with the option of setting 3 tasks for each day and each week in this easy to view double page weekly spread.
- Blank boxes – at the bottom of each day provide you with space to write your meal plan, exercise routine, record your work hours, or whatever you like!
- Positive Affirmations – live a longer and happier life, with a sprinkling of affirmations that’ll keep you motivated, inspired and grateful (they do say that grateful people live longer happier lives!).
- Stickers – easily and quickly record important dates with a huge range of fun, bright eye-catching stickers that can be used for birthdays, medical appointments, sporting commitments and so much more!
- Divider Tabs – save yourself time by easily flicking to the monthly section you need.
- Convenient Size – have your Weekly Planner always on-hand so that you never miss an important date. Slightly bigger than A5 means this pretty planner is perfect for popping in the car or handbag.
- Important Holidays – all Australian public holidays and school terms are included for every state, (not intrusive for those that live internationally).
- 2 Gorgeous Designs – express your individual style by choosing the design that best speaks to you! Whether you opt for the pretty and fun Blossom design or the classy sophisticated Signature design, rest assured you will look delightful and dashing regardless.
- 243mm x 203mm
- 790 grams
This is a physical product, unlike many of my other products being digital. I will be posting this calendar to you!
Postage is available worldwide, please see pricing at checkout.
Do the weeks start on a Monday? Yes absolutely, Monday – Sunday because I have always considered that Monday is the beginning of the week. This was one very important design element.
Does it include Public Holidays and School Term Dates? Yes, the calendar includes all major Australian Public Holidays & School Term dates on the individual days, making it effortless for you to plan.
I can’t access my account to purchase, what do I do? Ooh no, you should be able to retrieve your account details on your account page, but if this doesn’t work, please email me, and I will create a new password for you.
How big is the calendar? The calendar measures 29.7cm wide x 42cm high.
Is it magnetic? No, it has a hook bend so you can hang on a hook on the wall. Although you can purchase magnetic bulldog clips from Officeworks and Kikki.k to you can then easily hang them on the fridge.
Will this be suitable for those outside of Australia? I have made the calendar functional for anybody in the world, however, I have included Australian Public Holidays and School Term dates on the dates within each month.
Wholesale enquiries are welcome, please email me for details.