Last year’s calendar sold out within 1 week of delivery, be sure to order to guarantee yourself a calendar!
THIS IS A PHYSICAL PRODUCT – I will post this item to you!
BONUS – When you purchase my 2020 calendar you’ll also receive 1000+ organisational stickers FREE!
In the spirit of helping you make each year bigger and better than the last, I too have taken this on board in the creation of The Organised 2020 Calendar.
My 2020 calendar has all the brilliant bells and whistles of last year’s but with a couple of fun additional quirks. I have still included 4 monthly tasks to help you organise your life, but this time one of those tasks will be devoted entirely to you! A gentle prompt to encourage you to have more fun or look after yourself better. Think of it as a pretty little reminder to not only look after your home but your self-care too, because my dear you are worth it!
The calendar has the same large date boxes everyone loved last year, with ample room to jot down important events, and with HEAPS of stickers to make doing this even more timely. The stickers are new size, brighter, more playful, and there’s even more of them!
2020 is the year you take control!
Don’t let another year pass you by! Organise your life now with The Organised 2020 Calendar!
- Big Calendar – pretty up your palace with a calendar design that’s going to be seen! The big monthly page sizes (297mm x 420mm) show off the beautiful graphics perfectly, and make keeping on top of your schedule even easier.
- New Graphics – get excited with the arrival of each new month, as the classy, trendy, and on-point designs breathe new life and a little fun into your house and home.
- Large Date Boxes – make sure you don’t miss an event or appointment! The large date boxes provide ample room for writing or adding stickers, and make seeing all your commitments at a quick glance easy peasy.
- Monday to Sunday Calendar – don’t waste time trying to work out which day it is! The seperate colour bar for weekend days makes them easier to spot, and differentiate from the working or school week.
- 4 x Pre-Filled Monthly To-Do Tasks – keep on top of your house with 3 quick and easy cleaning tasks plus 1 happiness or health task to keep you smiling each and every month.
- 8 x Blank Monthly To-Do Tasks – personalise this calendar to you and your home, with 8 spots (including checklist boxes) to add your own tasks.
- Blank Monthly Box – record all your important information in the one spot, with this empty box perfect for scribbling down any extra info.
- Monthly Quotes – keep that swing in your step and that smile on your dial, with a new positive and uplifting quote each month.
- Stickers – save yourself time by quickly recording dates with the complimentary bright and eye-catching range of stickers. These can be used for birthdays, medical appointments, sporting commitments and so much more!
- High Quality Paper – ensure your wall calendar stays pretty, with easy to write on uncoated paper.
- Important Holidays – all Australian public holidays and school terms are included for every state (not intrusive for those that live internationally).
- Spiral Bound with Hanger – this calendar comes with a white spiral binding with a hanger so that you can easily flip through pages and hang on a hook.
- 435mm x 300mm
- 480 grams
This is a physical product, unlike many of my other products being digital. I will be posting this calendar to you!
Postage is available worldwide, please see pricing calculation at checkout.
LOCAL PICK UP!! – I am also providing Gold Coast locals with the chance to save on postage, pick up your order from The Organised Housewife HQ, Biggera Waters on the Gold Coast. Use coupon code 2020pickup at checkout!
Do the weeks start on a Monday? Yes absolutely, Monday – Sunday because I have always considered that Monday is the beginning of the week. This was one very important design element.
Does it include Public Holidays and School Term Dates? Yes, the calendar includes all major Australian Public Holidays & School Term dates on the individual days, making it effortless for you to plan.
I can’t access my account to purchase, what do I do? Ooh no, you should be able to retrieve your account details on your account page, but if this doesn’t work, please email me, and I will create a new password for you.
How big is the calendar? The calendar measures 29.7cm wide x 42cm high.
Is it magnetic? No, it has a hook bend so you can hang on a hook on the wall. Although I do have a magnetic hook that you can purchase if you would like to hang on your magnetic surfaces. Purchase here.
Will this be suitable for those outside of Australia? I have made the calendar functional for anybody in the world, however, I have included Australian Public Holidays and School Term dates on the dates within each month, (not intrusive for those that live internationally).