Tasks to Do Chart – Chore ChartsThe Organised Housewife
or 4 fortnightly payments of $1.24 with More info
Get the kids helping your around the home, unpacking dishwasher, taking out the rubbish or setting the table. Chart down what jobs you would like them to do on particular days.
- Reviews (0)
INSTANT DOWNLOAD: Access your purchase immediately after payment is sent via your account page
A4 sized task to do/responsibility/chore/reward chart, blank for you to write your own tasks down left and family members initial in which day task has been allocated, if if using for one child tick off the task as completed. Laminate so you can reuse.
These articles may interest you:
- Pocket Money – Teaching kids value and responsibility
- Age appropriate chores for kids
HOW TO USE
Print, laminate if you can. Use stamps, stickers or ticks to keep track of responsibilities completed
This is a digital product, no physical item will be posted to you. This file is available for download via the My Account page immediately after purchase. You can then save this product to your computer, open and print as many times as you require.
1 file in PDF format. 1 page per file.
- To open the PDF you will need Adobe Reader (Adobe Reader is a free & safe download).
- Colour printer
1 A4 page
TERMS & DISCLAIMER
- This product is for personal use only, not to be shared or reproduced and is copyright © The Organised Housewife. All rights reserved.
- No refunds are available on digital products.
- Our products are password protected. You will not be able to copy and paste any images or text from this planner.
- Colour between the printed item and the computer monitor may vary slightly