INSTANT DOWNLOAD: Access your purchase immediately after payment is sent via your account page
Help keep track of the week of school activities, subject and/or more using the weekly timetable sheet. Write in what activities/subjects the kids have each week and place on the wall for easy reference.
HOW TO USE
Print, laminate and place in the kids sports bag.
I printed ours as A5 size (this can be done in your printer settings) and then I laminated them. The smaller size fits better and more discrete in their sport bag.
This is a digital product, no physical item will be posted to you. This file is available for download via the My Account page immediately after purchase. You can then save this product to your computer, open and print as many times as you require. Please note there is a limit to 3 downloads from the shop for this product, so it’s very important to save to your computer so you can easily access in the future.
Each printable page is A4.
This digital product is available in PDF format. To open this file you will need Adobe Reader.
- To open the PDF you will need Adobe Reader (Adobe Reader is a free & safe download).
- Colour printer
TERMS & DISCLAIMER
- This product is for personal use only, not to be shared or reproduced and is copyright © The Organised Housewife. All rights reserved.
- No refunds are available on digital products.
- Our products are password protected. You will not be able to copy and paste any images or text from this planner.
- Colour between the printed item and the computer monitor may vary slightly