Sanity Guide for Staying At Home – Isolation HandbookThe Organised Housewife
or 4 fortnightly payments of $1.24 with More info
Includes 6 practical printables, Cleaning Home Refresh Checklist, Everyday Essential Shopping List, Daily Plan and more… valued at $29.70.
Does the idea of self-isolation make your brow prickle with sweat and your anxiety levels rise? Well rest assured you’re not alone. In fact, I am here with you every single step of the way…Introducing The Organised Housewife Isolation Handbook. A brilliant 72 page ‘Sanity Guide for Staying at Home’ that was born out of my own feelings of overwhelm and concern for self-isolation.
- What food did I need to buy?
- How were we all going to fill our days?
- How would we stimulate our minds and our bodies when confined indoors?
- How would we make our money stretch if need be? How would I ensure we all stayed healthy and germ-free?
So many questions bounced around my head, and the hysteria and misinformation in the media wasn’t helping. After searching for a comprehensive self-isolation survival guide and coming up short, I quickly realised I needed to create my own… and not to toot my own horn, but it’s amazing!
The plan instantly calmed my mind, created a sense of organisation and order, and made me realise that my family and I were going to be just fine – and this was a sense of calm and order I desperately wanted to pass on to you.
So I created this guide into a must-have ebook that equips you with all the practical tips and printables you’ll need for surviving quarantine with your family and kids. Better still we priced it well below RRP so it could be accessed far and wide by anyone and everyone who’s in need of a little help and guidance right now.
This handbook will help you:
- bust boredom
- get the body and the mind working
- plan your day
- make your money stretch further
- shop sensibly
- plan delicious practical meals
- minimises germs
- get on top of clutter
- stay calm
and so much more!
If you’re struggling to navigate your way through this new and unfamiliar terrain, don’t feel you need to do so alone. This guidebook is my way of pointing you in the right direction and holding your hand whilst we figure it all out together.
Bundle and Save $$
INSTANTLY DOWNLOAD THIS 50+ PAGE EBOOK AFTER PURCHASE:
Access your purchase immediately after payment is sent via your account page.
This is a digital product, no physical item will be posted to you. Because it is a digital download, you won’t have to pay for delivery or wait days for it to arrive. As soon as your order has gone through, you will be a couple of clicks away from scrolling through your new recipe book. The beauty about this is that you can print it out or have it available on your phone, iPad or computer straight away.
This file is available for download via the My Account page immediately after purchase. You can then save this product to your computer, open and print as many times as you require. Please note there is a limit to 3 downloads from the shop for this product, so it’s very important to save to your computer so you can easily access in the future (however I don’t mind resetting the downloads if you need).
1 file in PDF format. 20.3MB download.
- To open the PDF you will need Adobe Reader (Adobe Reader is a free & safe download).
- To open the PDF on your device you can do this via the app iBooks.
- Colour printer if you want to print the ebook, although you can print on black and white.
TERMS & DISCLAIMER
- This product is for personal use only, not to be shared or reproduced.
- Copyright © The Organised Housewife. All rights reserved.
- No refunds are available on digital products.
- Our products are password protected. You will not be able to copy and paste any images or text from this planner.
- Colour between the printed item and the computer monitor may vary slightly.