INSTANT DOWNLOAD: Access your purchase immediately after payment is sent via your account page
Sleep is important for your child’s growth and development and with a good nights sleep they will be alert and ready for the school day. Creating a bedtime routine, setting a specific time for sleep and being consistent with it helps your child’s body and mind settle in the evening and wake up refreshed. A routine can start at a time that suits you and can be, but not limited to bath, clean teeth, layout school uniform, reading then lights out. Limit what your child can do during this time, no TV, no playing, no devices to help them wind down. I am relaxed with bedtime hours during school holidays, however, I usually get the kids back into routine 3-4 days before school goes back.
I gave a chart to my niece who gets a Metallic Avery Merit Star Sticker each night she stays in bed without coming out to Mum and Dad.
HOW TO USE
Print, place stickers on chart, each sticker they earn a point. If x number of points are reached they will receive a reward.
This is a digital product, no physical item will be posted to you. This file is available for download via the My Account page immediately after purchase. You can then save this product to your computer, open and print as many times as you require. Please note there is a limit to 3 downloads from the shop for this product, so it’s very important to save to your computer so you can easily access in the future.
This is an A4 sized print you can alter the size on your printer setting to print your desired size.
This digital product is available in PDF format. To open this file you will need Adobe Reader.
- To open the PDF you will need Adobe Reader (Adobe Reader is a free & safe download).
- Colour printer
TERMS & DISCLAIMER
- This product is for personal use only, not to be shared or reproduced and is copyright © The Organised Housewife. All rights reserved.
- No refunds are available on digital products.
- Our products are password protected. You will not be able to copy and paste any images or text from this planner.
- Colour between the printed item and the computer monitor may vary slightly