INSTANT DOWNLOAD: Access your purchase immediately after checkout via your account page
I’ve created a folder file of recipe pages that I have torn from cookbooks over the years. Rather than keeping the magazine I just keep the recipes I’d like to cook, then file them ready for the day I feel inspired to try a new recipe.
HOW TO USE
You can read more how I organise my recipes here. Print cover and glue to the cover an expanding file, then organise your recipes.
This is a digital product, no physical item will be posted to you. This file is available for download via the My Account page immediately after purchase. You can then save this product to your computer, open and print as many times as you require. Please note there is a limit to 3 downloads from the shop for this product, so it’s very important to save to your computer so you can easily access in the future.
Each printable page is A4.
This digital product is available in PDF format. To open this file you will need Adobe Reader.
- To open the PDF you will need Adobe Reader (Adobe Reader is a free & safe download).
- Colour printer
TERMS & DISCLAIMER
- This product is for personal use only, not to be shared or reproduced and is copyright © The Organised Housewife. All rights reserved.
- No refunds are available on digital products.
- Our products are password protected. You will not be able to copy and paste any images or text from this planner.
- Colour between the printed item and the computer monitor may vary slightly