INSTANT DOWNLOAD: Access your purchase immediately after payment is sent via your account page
Do you have projects you are wanting to work on? Be it craft or DIY around the home. This printable will help you to plan what supplies you need and what tasks you need to do to complete the projects.
Includes 2 pages:
- one project to a page, where you can also paste in inspiration.
- two projects to a page
Go through your supplies, work out what items you have to start what project. Write down the project and when you would like to complete it by. Next list the items/supplies required to finish the project, like a shopping list. Finally list the tasks involved to complete the project, this will help you map a plan of how long it will take you.
Great printable to get your homemade Christmas gifts ready in time.
HOW TO USE
Print and plan.
This is a digital product, no physical item will be posted to you. This file is available for download via the My Account page immediately after purchase. You can then save this product to your computer, open and print as many times as you require. Please note there is a limit to 3 downloads from the shop for this product, so it’s very important to save to your computer so you can easily access in the future.
Two A4 sized page you can alter the size on your printer setting to print your desired size.
This digital product is available in PDF format. To open this file you will need Adobe Reader.
- To open the PDF you will need Adobe Reader (Adobe Reader is a free & safe download).
- Colour printer
TERMS & DISCLAIMER
- This product is for personal use only, not to be shared or reproduced and is copyright © The Organised Housewife. All rights reserved.
- No refunds are available on digital products.
- Our products are password protected. You will not be able to copy and paste any images or text from this planner.
- Colour between the printed item and the computer monitor may vary slightly