INSTANT DOWNLOAD: Access your purchase immediately after checkout via your account page
Getting back into your daily routine following a holiday can be a struggle. Be kind to yourself and give yourself a day or two to continue with your feels of holiday bliss.
A reader recently requested a post-holiday checklist and I thought it was a fabulous idea so I created one! This post-holiday checklist will help you remember all the things that need to be done after you get home, helping to take the stress out of the return.
Please note: This is a guide only, there may be extra items you will need to do that is not included on the checklist.
These are digital products and no physical product will be posted to you. This file is available for download via the My Account page immediately after purchase. You can then save this product to your computer, open and print as many times as you require. Please note there is a limit to 3 downloads from the shop for this product, so it’s very important to save to your computer so you can easily access in the future.
1 file in PDF format.
- To open the PDF you will need Adobe Reader (Adobe Reader is a free & safe download).
- Colour printer
Design 1 – 1 A4 page
TERMS & DISCLAIMER
- This product is for personal use only, not to be shared or reproduced and is copyright © The Organised Housewife. All rights reserved.
- No refunds are available on digital products.
- Our products are password protected. You will not be able to copy and paste any images or text from this planner.
- Colour between the printed item and the computer monitor may vary slightly