LIMITED STOCK AVAILABLE
This bundle is the perfect savings pack for all things organisation!
My new Lunch Box Recipes Cookbook is a special collection of my favourite delicious, easy and freezer friendly recipes, all to be enjoyed by kids and adults alike! With over 50 sweet and savoury recipes that I have been baking for my own kid’s school lunch boxes for years. As I like to do big bake ups to save time you’ll find that all recipes are freezer-friendly too.
It is not too late to start planning ahead! With 330+ stickers, 4 of Kats monthly tasks and bigger boxes to help you organise your life- this calendar will inspire you to create the best year yet! Get organised in style with this calendar filled with beautiful, vibrant colours and inspiring quotes to keep you motivated every day. Think of all the things you can achieve with your own personal cheerleader hanging on your wall! Don’t wait for next year to organise your life!
- number of recipes: 50, each with colour photo
- categories: muffins, cookies, slices, loaves, savoury treats, bliss balls and more.
- book size: 24cm x 17cm
- 128 page, softcover, thick spine with glue binding
- printed locally
- 330+ Organisational stickers valued at $9.95
- New bigger month to a page size (297mm x 420mm)
- Australian Public Holidays & School Term dates
- Each date has a larger dedicated box to add events and appointments
- Printed on quality easy to write on uncoated paper
- More To-Do lines to keep track of your tasks
- Monthly quotes to keep you going
- Monthly jotting/notes section to use as you please
- Monday – Sunday Calendar with clear easy to spot weekends separated together with a colour
- 4 x Kat’s monthly to-do tasks
- Printed locally
This is a physical product. I will be posting this cookbook to you.
TERMS & DISCLAIMER
- This product is for personal use only, not to be shared or reproduced.
- Copyright © The Organised Housewife. All rights reserved.
- No refunds are available once ordered.
Wholesale enquiries are welcome, please email me for details.