INSTANT DOWNLOAD: Access your purchase immediately after payment is sent via your account page
Wanting to create your next move as stress-free as possible? Spending a little time planning now can save you a whole lot of hassles in the days leading up to move home, which is when you will be too busy to think about all the other little things involved in moving house. This helpful moving planner will help you organise your move, with checklists for all elements of moving, pages to help you plan dates, room layouts and more, you’ll find everything you need to eliminate the overwhelm and be able to focus on being ready and stress-free for the day you move house.
INCLUDED IN THIS PACK
- CHECKLISTS – 6 week countdown moving home checklist
- IMPORTANT DETAILS – pages to list down all important details, such as moving day, time, your new address, phone number and more
- BLANK CALENDAR – blank calendar to keep track of important dates
- ESSENTIALS PACK LIST – list of items to have in an essentials pack. An essentials pack is a group of items to have on hand at the new home, just in case it’s too late to unpack boxes, you have everything you need for a comfortable nights rest.
- DISCONNECTIONS – list to keep track of utility companies you need to arrange for disconnection and reconnect to the new home
- CHANGE OF ADDRESS – list of services you need to contact and notify of your change of address
- CLEANING CHECKLIST – cleaning checklist, this is especially handy if you are renting
- TO-DO LIST – blank to-do lists for old and new home
- CONTACT DETAILS – contact details, keep all contact numbers handy
- ROOM PLANNER – room planner to keep track of what you need to do in new rooms, along with area to list paint colours
- ROOM LAYOUT – room layout planner, 10mm grid to help you plan the layout of your rooms
- DOOR SIGNS – tape or blu-tak the signs to doors in the new home to removalists know which room is which (colour coded)
- PACKING LABELS – print and tape the labels to your packing boxes, note what is in the box in case you need something before you have finished unpacking. Labels colours match door signs so removalists can easily drop boxes into the correct room
- MORE LABELS – Fragile, open first and storage labels, print and tape to boxes
HOW TO USE
Print, place into a binder to help organise your move
This is a digital product, no physical item will be posted to you. This file is available for download via the My Account page immediately after purchase. You can then save this product to your computer, open and print as many times as you require. Please note there is a limit to 3 downloads from the shop for this product, so it’s very important to save to your computer so you can easily access in the future.
Each printable page is A4.
This digital product is available in PDF format. To open this file you will need Adobe Reader.
- To open the PDF you will need Adobe Reader (Adobe Reader is a free & safe download).
- Colour printer
TERMS & DISCLAIMER
- This product is for personal use only, not to be shared or reproduced and is copyright © The Organised Housewife. All rights reserved.
- No refunds are available on digital products.
- Our products are password protected. You will not be able to copy and paste any images or text from this planner.
- Colour between the printed item and the computer monitor may vary slightly