[box type=”note”]INSTANT DOWNLOAD: Access your purchase immediately after payment is sent via your account page
A Morning Routine chart will assist your child in getting ready for school each morning. Print, laminate (optional) and blu tak to wall for them to view. This will help them recognise each day what they need to do and the order to do it in without you nagging them to hurry up. Trust me this will take the stress out of YOUR mornings.
You will find the original morning routine charts here. This listing includes the many versions I have personalised for customers, you may find one that suits you here. Other colour options are available, blue, green and purple. I can personalised a routine chart for you here.
Please note frame in picture is not included. Ikea RIBBA frame is suitable for A4 sized prints.
READ MORE INFORMATION ABOUT ROUTINES
About creating routines:
HOW TO USE
Print, laminate and place on wall in an area the kids can easily see it.
Personalised routine charts are available, see here.
This is a digital product, no physical item will be posted to you. This file is available for download via the My Account page immediately after purchase. You can then save this product to your computer, open and print as many times as you require. Please note there is a limit to 3 downloads from the shop for this product, so it’s very important to save to your computer so you can easily access in the future.
This is an a4 sized print you can alter the size on your printer setting to print your desired size.
This digital product is available in PDF format. To open this file you will need Adobe Reader.
- To open the PDF you will need Adobe Reader (Adobe Reader is a free & safe download).
- Colour printer
TERMS & DISCLAIMER
- This product is for personal use only, not to be shared or reproduced and is copyright © The Organised Housewife. All rights reserved.
- No refunds are available on digital products.
- Our products are password protected. You will not be able to copy and paste any images or text from this planner.
- Colour between the printed item and the computer monitor may vary slightly