INSTANT DOWNLOAD: Access your purchase immediately after payment is sent via your account page
Meal (menu) planning can not only save you money and time it will save you from opening the fridge door at 5pm and wonder what to cook for dinner. It really is a simple task that takes 5-10 minutes to plan 1 week of meals.
See more details HERE about creating a meal planning board on the back of the pantry door.
HOW TO USE
Print and start planning your meals
This is a digital product, no physical item will be posted to you. This file is available for download via the My Account page immediately after purchase. You can then save this product to your computer, open and print as many times as you require. Please note there is a limit to 3 downloads from the shop for this product, so it’s very important to save to your computer so you can easily access in the future.
This is an A4 sized page with 2 lists per page, cut in half to create A5 pages.
In this purchase you will receive:
- two A5 weekly meal planners (your colour preference) on one A4 sheet of paper (as a pdf file)
- plus two A5 shopping lists on one A4 sheet (as a pdf file)
To open this file you will need Adobe Reader.
- To open the PDF you will need Adobe Reader (Adobe Reader is a free & safe download).
- Colour printer
TERMS & DISCLAIMER
- This product is for personal use only, not to be shared or reproduced and is copyright © The Organised Housewife. All rights reserved.
- No refunds are available on digital products.
- Our products are password protected. You will not be able to copy and paste any images or text from this planner.
- Colour between the printed item and the computer monitor may vary slightly