My Lunch Box Recipes Cookbook was born from over a decade of trial and error with my own kid’s school lunches.
My family wanted more variety and I wanted a solution to my hectic mornings. The over 50 freezer friendly sweet and savoury recipes in this book range from muffins and cookies, to bliss balls, slices and more! They provide the entire family (kids and adults alike) with quick and healthy alternatives to boring lunch box sandwiches. Simply grab one out of the freezer in the morning, for a no-fridge, no-heat lunch that’s ideal for school or work – they make great afternoon snacks too!
I’ve kept all recipes affordable and nut free (but packed with lots of hidden veggies), so that they are not only perfect for school lunches, they also lend themselves beautifully to kid’s birthday parties.
The easy to follow recipes with full colour photos, and my how-to guide at the beginning of the book, means both experienced bakers and those a little newer to the kitchen, will have all the help they need.
Here’s a sneak peak of my 128 page cookbook:
- Banana Weet-Bix Muffins
- Apricot Yoghurt Muffins
- Chocolate Chip Cornflake Cookies
- Banana Bread
- Fruity Bliss Balls
- Zucchini Chocolate Brownies
- Cheese and Vegemite Scrolls
- Bacon, Cheese and Vegetable Muffins
- Sausage Rolls
- Mini Quiches
- plus over 40 more easy recipes……..
Please note: This Lunch Box Recipes Cookbook is nut-free, due to many schools having nut restrictions.
- number of recipes: 50, each with colour photo
- categories: muffins, cookies, slices, loaves, savoury treats, bliss balls and more.
- book size: 24cm x 17cm
- 128 page, soft cover, thick spine with glue binding