My new Lunch Box Recipes Cookbook is a special collection of my favourite delicious, easy and freezer friendly recipes, all to be enjoyed by kids and adults alike! With over 50 sweet and savoury recipes that I have been baking for my own kid’s school lunch boxes for years. As I like to do big bake ups to save time you’ll find that all recipes are freezer-friendly too.
Preparing a balanced lunch box with variety every day can be a challenge. As we edge towards the end of the week, we are tired and the food may no longer be fresh in the fridge or pantry. Instead of resorting to processed pre-packaged foods or canteen snacks, fill your freezer up with using some of my recipes for muffins, cookies, bliss balls, slices and more. You’ll find some recipes even sneak in vegetables.
Please note: This Lunch Box Recipes Cookbook is nut-free, due to many schools having nut restrictions.
This 128-page cookbook is full of 50 easy recipes each with full-colour photos. Here’s a sneak peak:
- Banana Weet-Bix Muffins
- Apricot Yoghurt Muffins
- Chocolate Chip Cornflake Cookies
- Banana Bread
- Fruity Bliss Balls
- Zucchini Chocolate Brownies
- Cheese and Vegemite Scrolls
- Bacon, Cheese and Vegetable Muffins
- Sausage Rolls
- Mini Quiches
- plus 40 more easy recipes……..
Make the morning lunch box packing madness and a quick dash to the shops for food for lunch boxes a thing of the past by having some homemade goodies on hand to put into the lunch box.
- number of recipes: 50, each with colour photo
- categories: muffins, cookies, slices, loaves, savoury treats, bliss balls and more.
- book size: 24cm x 17cm
- 128 page, soft cover, thick spine with glue binding
- printed locally
This is a physical product. I will be posting this cookbook to you.
TERMS & DISCLAIMER
- This product is for personal use only, not to be shared or reproduced.
- Copyright © The Organised Housewife. All rights reserved.
- No refunds are available once ordered.
Wholesale enquiries are welcome, please email me for details.