Lively Living Peppermint Essential OilLively Living
or 4 fortnightly payments of $4.99 with More info
Peppermint Essential Oil Blend is not only renowned for its fresh flavour, but it can also help alleviate headaches, stomach upset, promotes healthy respiratory function and helps sooth burnt areas by providing a cooling sensation.
15ML CERTIFIED ORGANIC – 100% PURE ESSENTIAL OIL
Properties of Peppermint Essential Oil:
- Assist respiratory function
- Clear your mind & enliven your senses
- Promote feelings of energy and upliftment
- Assists to minimise symptoms of headaches
AROMATIC DESCRIPTION – Fresh, clean & minty aroma.
BOTANIC NAME – Arvensis – Mentha arvensis
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN – India
DERIVED FROM – The whole plant of the Arvensis – Mentha arvensis
METHOD OF EXTRACTION – Steam Distillation
CERTIFICATION – Australian Certified Organic (ACO)
GREAT USES FOR PEPPERMINT ESSENTIAL OIL:
- Use 2-5 drops in a Lively Living diffuser of your choice
- Blends well with Rosemary, Lemon and Lavender
- Peppermint essential oil naturally repels insects.
- Peppermint is often used in cooking to add a fresh boost of flavour, including drinks, slices & other meals.
- Blend with lavender and massage oil for a soothing massage.
- Add a drop with lemon in water for a refreshing mouth rinse.
- Add 1 drop into a smoothie or juice for a refreshing twist.
- Apply 1-2 drops of peppermint oil with lavender oil to sooth an itch.
- Diffuse 1-2 drops to relieve allergy symptoms.
- Add 2-3 drops into your shampoo to stimulate your scalp.
- Diffuse 2-3 drops to unclog sinuses.
- Apply 2 drops to your temples or chest to reduce hunger cravings.
- Mix it into lip balm or body lotion for a cooling effect.
- Add 2-3 drops peppermint oil and 2-3 drops lavender oil to fractionated coconut oil and apply to sunburn for pain relief.
Cautions: Keep out of reach of children. Consult your physician if pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care. Avoid contact with eyes, and sensitive areas. Possible skin sensitivity.