AROMATIC DESCRIPTION – Strong, fresh, clean aroma.
BOTANIC NAME – Cymbopogon flexuosus
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN – India
DERIVED FROM – Leaf of the Cymbopogon flexuosus plant
METHOD OF EXTRACTION – Steam Distillation
CERTIFICATION – Australian Certified Organic (ACO)
GREAT USES FOR LEMONGRASS ESSENTIAL OIL:
- Use 2-5 drops in a Lively Living diffuser of your choice
- Blends – well with Geranium, Rosemary, Peppermint and Lavender
- For Calm Massage – Combine equal parts Fractionated Coconut Oil and Lemongrass oil for a massage after a hard workout.
- Flavouring Food – Use to flavour many Asian cooking, entrées and meat dishes while promoting healthy digestion and giving a fresh boost of flavour.
- Moisturiser – Dilute oil, then rub or spritz on skin before going outside.
- Insect Repellant – Lemongrass essential oil naturally repels insects.
- Negative Emotions – Toxic or negative energy, despairing, holding on to the past, hoarding, darkness, spiritual blindness.
- Positive Properties – Spiritual clarity, cleansing, nonattachment, simplicity, discerning, releasing what is no longer needed.
Cautions: Keep out of reach of children. Consult your physician if pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care. Avoid contact with eyes, and sensitive areas. Possible skin sensitivity.