Lively Living Lemon Essential OilLively Living
or 4 fortnightly payments of $4.74 with More info
The cleansing, purifying, and invigorating properties of Lemon Essential Oil make it one of the most versatile oils. It’s stimulating aroma is uplifting and promotes positivity.
15ML CERTIFIED ORGANIC – 100% PURE ESSENTIAL OIL
Properties of Lemon Essential Oil:
- Promotes an uplifting environment
- Creates a positive mood
- Contains purifying properties
- Aids in digestion and supports respiratory function
AROMATIC DESCRIPTION – Fresh, clean & citrus aroma.
BOTANIC NAME – Citrus limon
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN – Italy
DERIVED FROM – Rinds/peel of Citrus limon
METHOD OF EXTRACTION – Cold Pressed
CERTIFICATION – Australian Certified Organic (ACO)
GREAT USES FOR LEMON ESSENTIAL OIL:
- Use 2-5 drops in a Lively Living diffuser of your choice
- Blends well with Orange, Peppermint and Lavender
- Lemon is often used in cooking to add a fresh boost of flavour, including drinks, slices & other meals.
- Diffuse to create an uplifting surrounding
- Add two drops in water to aid your metabolism
- Use a cloth soaked in lemon oil to protect your leather furniture and surfaces
- Add it to your homemade cleaning products to clean surfaces and countertops, I use it in my all purpose cleaner and fridge cleaner – view my recipe here.
- A great remedy for the early stages of tarnish on silver and other metals
- Add to hot water and honey to soothe a sore throat and clear sinuses
- Add it to meals or desserts to add a pleasant flavour
- Remove sticky residue from labels and stickers on bottles and jars
- Steam clean microwave – fill a bowl with water, add 4 drops of lemon essential oil, microwave on high for 5 minutes, then wipe over with a cloth.
- Furniture polish – simply add a few drops to olive oil to clean, protect, and shine wood finishes.
- Natural mould cleaner – 1 cup vinegar, 15 drops lemon essential oil and 15 drops tea tree essential oil. Do not rinse off the mixture, allow it to work away at the mould.
- Keep spiders and bugs off ceiling cornices – wrap a cloth around the head of a broom, add a couple of drops of lemon oil onto the cloth. Use the broom head to clean away the cobwebs, wiping over the cornices to leave behind the lemon oil to deter them from returning.
Cautions: Keep out of reach of children. Consult your physician if pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care. Avoid contact with eyes, and sensitive areas. Possible skin sensitivity.