INSTANT DOWNLOAD: Access your purchase immediately after payment is sent via your account page
We are trying to teach our kids about the value of money, how to save and return when you borrow. We grown up’s get regular bank statements to keep us on track, but our little kidlets keep track by pour all the coins out of their money boxes and put into piles. My kids get a little muddled up with counting money, so I created the ‘Kids Saving Money Pack’ to help my Miss 9 keep track of how much she has borrowed and how much she still owes.
THIS PACK INCLUDES
- Instructions on how to use the charts
- 4 charts with different sized boxes, as some kids may only need to save for $10 and others perhaps $100
- 4 extra pages, as they may save more money than allocated boxes
- A list of age appropriate chores ideas
- A list you can add chores your happy for them to do and the $ value you are prepared to pay for each chore. eg. sweep floor $0.50
HOW TO USE
Print charts to help the kids start to save.
This is a digital product, no physical item will be posted to you. This file is available for download via the My Account page immediately after purchase. You can then save this product to your computer, open and print as many times as you require. Please note there is a limit to 3 downloads from the shop for this product, so it’s very important to save to your computer so you can easily access in the future.
Each printable page is A4.
This digital product is available in PDF format. To open this file you will need Adobe Reader.
- To open the PDF you will need Adobe Reader (Adobe Reader is a free & safe download).
- Colour printer
TERMS & DISCLAIMER
- This product is for personal use only, not to be shared or reproduced and is copyright © The Organised Housewife. All rights reserved.
- No refunds are available on digital products.
- Our products are password protected. You will not be able to copy and paste any images or text from this planner.
- Colour between the printed item and the computer monitor may vary slightly