iPod songs to delete listThe Organised Housewife
or 4 fortnightly payments of $0.50 with More info
Write yourself a reminder of songs you need to delete from your playlists. When you are next time on iTunes you can delete that song so it won’t play again.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
INSTANT DOWNLOAD: Access your purchase immediately after payment is sent via your account page
Have you found yourself ever singing away to The Wiggles on your iPod when your kids have outgrown them, or perhaps Christmas tunes when it isn’t Christmas? Or as I do have songs on my iPod that I don’t even like. I always say to myself when I am on iTunes next I’ll remove the song from my playlist. But, I always forget to do it or forget what song it was.
I came up with a solution, I have made myself a little notepad which will sit next to the stero. When I hear a song playing that I would like to delete from my iPod, I’ll write the song and artists details and remove the next time I’m on iTunes.
HOW TO USE
Print. There are 3 lists per page, cut each list and staple together to make a little pad.
This is a digital product, no physical item will be posted to you. This file is available for download via the My Account page immediately after purchase. You can then save this product to your computer, open and print as many times as you require. Please note there is a limit to 3 downloads from the shop for this product, so it’s very important to save to your computer so you can easily access in the future.
Each printable page is A4.
This digital product is available in PDF format. To open this file you will need Adobe Reader.
- To open the PDF you will need Adobe Reader (Adobe Reader is a free & safe download).
- Colour printer
TERMS & DISCLAIMER
- This product is for personal use only, not to be shared or reproduced and is copyright © The Organised Housewife. All rights reserved.
- No refunds are available on digital products.
- Our products are password protected. You will not be able to copy and paste any images or text from this planner.
- Colour between the printed item and the computer monitor may vary slightly